Monday, August 13, 2012

31 Day Nail Art Challenge, Day 13, Animal Print

Since I have been doing a lot of muted polishes lately, I decided that I should do a brighter color that was out of my comfort zone on this challenge. For my base I used two coats of my Migi Nail Art Pen's pink and then did leopard spots using Migi's black and Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear Celeb City. I did the leopard nails using this wonderful tutorial by Chalkboard Nails. Her nails are seriously so amazing, I highly recommend you check her out and follow her, she's one of my biggest inspirations. For added flair, I topped the manicure with Pure Ice's Don't You Wish. I love this glitter polish because the pieces are so tiny, it's a subtle glitter polish that really shines with the light. Overall, I really liked this manicure, and it definitely brought me out of my comfort zone. I love leopard print, and I think I'll venture out and use brighter polishes with it more often!

1 comment:

  1. Hey kay! I just wanted to let you know that I love your blog and nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check out my blog, http://reallyquiteawesome.blogspot.com
    for all the info :)

    ReplyDelete